Learn how to set up your account once you've upgraded to a full subscription in Listing Mirror
Syncing between your Listing Mirror account and Amazon has been paused while you customize marketplace settings and take care of any housekeeping. Before you click the Start Syncing button, complete the steps below.
Route your orders and inventory
Listing Mirror uses inventory sources to route your orders and inventory. By default, you'll have Merchant Fulfilled (MF) and Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA). You can enable or disable an inventory source by dragging it to the appropriate section.
From the menu bar, click Integrations, followed by Manage Integrations.
- Select a marketplace integration.
Drag and drop an inventory source into the appropriate section.
The sequence of inventory sources determines which warehouse is used first. If the first warehouse can't complete the order, it moves to the next one. If none of the warehouses have the item in stock, it will show out of stock.
Update your integration settings
Every integration comes with its own specific settings, so it's crucial for you to make sure everything is set up the way you want it. Below are a few settings that you'll find on most integrations.
- Auto-Split Fulfillment: If checked, products purchased from two different inventory sources will be split into multiple orders for the same customer.
- Autofill MCF Orders: If checked, we’ll automatically send your orders to Amazon for them to fill using your FBA quantity.
- Update Quantity: If checked, Listing Mirror will update your quantity on the marketplace.
- Max Quantity: If set, the marketplace will always be told you have this much quantity regardless of how much you have.
- Holdback Quantity: If set, Listing Mirror will make sure you always have this amount to never be sold.
- Deletes Go To Market: If checked, deleting a listing from Reflector will also delete it from the marketplace.
- Variations Enabled: If checked, newly created listings will be grouped into variations. Any imported listings will respect the original marketplace groupings.
Configure your repricing settings
If you want to manage the price of your listings per marketplace, disable Use External Price on every integration. On Amazon, enable Manage Price In Listing Mirror. Price updates will need to be made in Reflector.
Reprice From Amazon
If you want a marketplace to match Amazon's price, enable Use External Price on any market that applies. On Amazon, enable Import price from Amazon and update product. Price updates will need to be made on Amazon.
Any market that has Use External Price disabled will be managed individually in Reflector.
Join similar listings under one product
If you're using different SKUs for the same product on different marketplaces, you'll need to join them under the same product. This keeps your listing information and inventory levels the same on all your marketplaces.
- From the menu bar, click Inventory, followed by Manage Inventory.
- Find the two separate products.
- Mark the checkboxes for each product, followed by Join.
- Select the product you'd like to keep, followed by Join Items.
Need video assistance? Learn more
Double-check your inventory levels
On the Manage Inventory page, check a few of your best-selling items. While your inventory levels may already be correct, it can never hurt to verify it's what you expect.