As listings are added to new marketplaces, you might see that some have errors or an incomplete message.
Number of listings with errors
- To view the total number of listings with an error, click the Dashboard tab and review the info in the Account Health tile.
- Hover over the Errors section of the graph to view the number of listings with errors:
View specific listings with errors
- Go to Listings > Manage Listings
- Scroll through your listings or select Errors or Incomplete to filter the results:
Review details and correct errors or incomplete listings
- On the Manage Listings page, click the edit icon:
- Errors messages are displayed under the product image:
Error messages come directly from the marketplace as opposed to coming from Listing Mirror. 👆 In the above example, the message from eBay includes 3 different errors.
3. Scroll through the listing details to find the missing product information. Fields with a red asterisk are required. In this example, the missing details were found under the Category tab:
4. Enter the missing details and click Save Changes.